Sunday, November 18, 2012

Shade Kids {Indianapolis Family Photographer}

One of the parts I love most about being a photographer is getting to know the families that I photograph.  If I'm not already friends with the families I shoot, I almost always end up making new friends!  The Shades are an awesome family and I especially love their two kiddos -- Jack & Ashlyn (7 year old twins).  I also appreciate that the Shades are flexible.  We were originally planning to meet at Dillon Park, but I made a last minute decision to go to West Park.  I'm so glad we did because the sun shining on the field of yellow asters, er weeds...I don't know exactly what the flora is called...made for a stunning backdrop!  This was such a fun shoot because these two are lively, sweet, hilarious and just plain adorable. They made my job so easy because I literally just followed them around and watched them play, DANCE, poke each other and have FUN!  Thank you for the gift of photographing your kids year after year.  I love watching them grow up.  I hope that you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blossom Photography and Design

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs